What’s New in E3: Universal Aurora Edition 1.4
- Support for PST made from Office 365 email backups is supported.
- Ability to export multimedia and graphics while sorting has been added.
- Image Analyzing functionality has been moved to a separate tool for yet faster content analysis in Electronic Evidence Examiner and future version of Image Analyzer that has more functionality in 4th Quarter 2017.
- MBOX email databases created on Linux are now supported.
- Ability to turn on/off the Auto-Exam wizard automatic pop-up option has been added.
- Saving cases to a new location has been made more convenient.
- Export of PST databases has been improved.
- Parsing of Google Chrome data has been improved.
- Possible problems exporting Thunderbird email databases have been fixed.
- Possible problems searching in attachments have been fixed.
- Overall stability has been improved.
Mobile Data Acquisition/Parsing Changes:
- Ability to import Amazon Alexa cloud data has been added.
- Parsing of Instagram application data for Android devices has been added.
- Acquisition of iOS 11 devices have been added.
- Import of backups made from iOS 11 devices has been added.
- Ability to create a backup while acquiring devices with Android 6.0 and higher has been added.
- Ability to parse data on the last three SIM cards used on devices with iOS 7x and higher has been added.
- Connection to Android devices on logical and physical acquisition has been made more stable.
- Possible problems acquiring Samsung S5 devices have been fixed.
- Possible problems authenticating with Google Drive and Gmail have been fixed
- Possible problems parsing the following applications have been fixed:
- iOS Notes
- The Installed Application List grid has been enhanced with app icons.